South Bay Hyundai
Service Lot Porter
JOB DUTIES :
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Comparing serial numbers of incoming cars against invoices.
- Inspecting cars thoroughly to detect damage and recording description of damages/missing items on delivery receipt.
- Verifying presence of accessories listed on the invoice, such as spare tires, charge cables and NAV cards.
- Parking new cars in the assigned area while maximizing the use of space and maintaining the dealership lot.
- Cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing old and new vehicles.
- Using necessary equipment for cleaning and servicing of auto parts.
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Coordinating work with team members and management.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by supervising manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: While no experience is necessary, an ideal candidate will be dependable, professional, and have a positive, can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- 18 years of age or older.
- General familiarity with a variety of automobiles.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pre-employment background check and drug test.